- 除有D.C. Da Capo，Dal Segno或於註腳註明必須重覆外，其他樂曲均毋須重覆演奏。
- Applicants may enter for more than one section of competition, but joining another class in the same section is prohibited. Please submit another entry form if the applicant intend to apply more than one section.
- Playing from memory is compulsory. An original copy of music should be brought even if it is played from memory.
- Contestants must use the edition as specified, or the performance will not be marked.
- Contestants must perform the piece(s) as stated in the entry form. Otherwise the performance will not be marked.
- All pieces should be played without repeats except where D.C., Da Capo or Dal Segno is stated, or where repeat is indicated in the footnotes.
- Once the application is accepted, no substitution, change of repertoire or change of competitor will be permitted. The entry fee is not refundable in case of time clash between competition time and lesson. The organiser will not rearrange the competition schedule.
- Entry forms are deemed invalid if not properly and duly completed or without sufficient supporting materials.
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to disqualify those contestants who do not meet the stipulated requirements or who do not observe the rules and regulations of the competition.
- Except during the prizes presentation section, no one is allowed to take photos or videos or audio recordings in any way during the competition apart from the official photographer. The copyrights of all audio and visual recordings of the competition are deemed the properties of the organizers.
- The order and venue of performance will be decided by the Organizing Committee and are not disputable.
- Each contestant can be accompanied by one parent only inside the competition venue.
- Awards are not exchangeable for cash.
- All decisions on the results of the competition by the panel of adjudicators are final and are not disputable.
- Rules, regulations, awards and panel of adjudicators are subject to change without prior notice. If the performances are not up to the required standard, the Organising Committee can withhold the prizes accordingly.
- Contestants will be notified of the details of the competition by e-mail.
- Marksheets will not be distributed.
- Each contestant will be presented a certificate. Contestants are required to obtain a certificate from your belonged Tom Lee Music Academy.
- If there are insufficient applicants, the group will be canceled and the latest information will be announced on the official website.
- The results of the competition will be announced and distributed immediately on the competition day. The results of the competition will also be published on the official website without any further notice.
- Competition will be held in three locations simultaneously. Organising Committee is not responsible to any absence due to two category applications. Applicants should take it into considerations before application proceed.