An Overdrive Pedal that Reacts to You
The DN-2 is an exciting new type of overdrive pedal that reacts to the intensity of your performance. This unique BOSS pedal comes equipped with the acclaimed Dyna Amp technology recently introduced in Roland's popular CUBE-60 amp, letting you create unique tone transitions based on picking dynamics. It's possible to get a transparent clean output sound by playing softly, or a powerful heavy overdrive sound by picking aggressively.
- Provides dynamic transition between clean to heavy overdrive based on picking strength and/or guitar volume
- Acclaimed Dyna Amp technology derived from Roland's CUBE-60
- A unique way for guitarists to add expression to their performance
- Road-tough BOSS metal construction
Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
Controls: Pedal switch, LEVEL knob, TONE knob, DRIVE knob
Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
Connectors: INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
Power Supply: DC 9 V, Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA series: optional)
Current Draw: 36 mA (DC 9 V)
Expected battery life under continuous use: Carbon: 3 hours, Alkaline: 10 hours * These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet (USING THE UNIT SAFELY, IMPORTANT NOTES, and Information), Dry Battery 006P/9V (6LR61)
Options: AC Adaptor (PSA series)
Size and Weight
Width: 73 mm (2-7/8 inches)
Depth: 129 mm (5-1/8 inches)
Height: 59 mm (2-3/8 inches)
Weight: 0.4 kg (1 lbs.)
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
* The battery that is supplied with the unit is for temporary use, intended primarily for testing the unit's operation.
* We recommend that alkaline battery be used when replacing the battery.
* The specifications are subject to change without notice.