Roland\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s innovative AC-33 Acoustic Chorus was honored at the 2011 m.i.p.a. Musikmesse International Press Awards in the Best Acoustic Guitar Amp category. The Musikmesse International Press Awards are chosen by editors from 113 magazines around the world.
World’s First AA Battery-Powered Acoustic Guitar Amp!
Rich, deep, stereo sound to go — introducing the AC-33, the world’s first AA battery-powered amp made specifically for acoustic guitar. Portable yet powerful, the AC-33 provides true stereo sound, Guitar and Mic/Line channels, custom-tailored effects, anti-feedback, and a Phrase Looper. But this amp was made to go places no amp has gone before. Thanks to its battery-power capability, the AC-33 lets you take your act anywhere — into the backwoods, onto the streets, or wherever your imagination leads you.
- 30 watts (15 W+15 W) of natural, stereo acoustic sound through twin speakers
- Runs on AC power or eight AA batteries (or AA rechargeable Ni-MH batteries)
- Dual-channel configuration: Guitar and Mic/Line channel
- Reverb, chorus, and ambience effects (Ambience adds spatial, 3D-type depth to the sound)
- Phrase Looper with 40 seconds of record time
- Stereo AUX input (connect MP3/CD players, etc), headphone output
- Anti-feedback function
- Built-in tilt-back stand
- Removable battery cartridge for easy battery replacement