ubase Guides You on Your Music Production Journey
Cubase 11 comes with a vast range of workflow and performance improvements, as well as exciting new ways to find inspiration and improve your productions. No matter what your musical goals are, Cubase 11 will help you to reach them.
Note: Cubase 11 does not support 32-bit plug-ins.
Software Is Not Returnable
Software cannot be returned once registered.
Cubase Artist is focused purely on music creation and production, with a wealth of dedicated tools for composing, songwriting, recording and mixing. Its cutting-edge audio technology was developed through decades of music software expertise and is based on the same technologies used and appreciated by leading musicians around the world. Cubase Artist inspires musicians from any genre with instantly accessible features, exciting instruments and effects and a next-generation mixing environment. Write songs, record band demos, create beats, realize intricate arrangements and mix your music using the acclaimed Cubase audio and mixing engine. Cubase Artist lets you simply make great music, delivering everything you need to make the magic happen.
- Award-winning 64-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Comprehensive set of 8 outstanding instruments with over 2,600 sounds, including HALion Sonic SE, Groove Agent SE, Padshop, Retrologue and LoopMash
- Suite of over 70 high-end audio and MIDI VST effect processors, including Pitch Correct for vocal editing, VST Amp Rack and VST Bass Amp guitar and bass tone suites, Quadrafuzz and many more.
- Intelligent compositional tools like Chord Track and Chord Pads for creative and playful composing of harmonic progressions and advanced voicings
- VariAudio for MIDI-style note editing of monophonic audio tracks, automatic voicing harmonization and auto-tuning effects
What’s New in Cubase Elements 11?
- Sampler Track 2 – New creative features including slicing, LFOs and legato glide.
- Scale Assistant – Follow, quantize and play live to a set scale.
- Advanced Key Editor – Create perfect pitch bends and more.
- Squasher – Improve leads, tame bass and enhance reverb for EDM.
- New Samples – Six fresh, exclusive sound and loop sets.
- SuperVision – Super-flexible, customizable metering.
- Imager – Multiband stereo placement for perfect panning.
- Windows 10 Variable DPI – More scaling settings.
- Multiple Side-Chain – Improved input architecture.
- Workflow and UI Improvements – Refinements to make your working life easier.
- Apple Metal Acceleration – Enjoy maximum Mac performance.
- SpectraLayers One – Remarkable visual editing and audio source separation.