四種顏色隨機 : 黃 / 深藍 / 粉紅 / 綠 (顏色隨機發貨)
With this training device, a styrofoam ball is held in suspension by your own breath.
Children in particular can playfully practice creating a constant column of air and exhaling.
- exercises a constant column of air
- playful expiratory breathing exercise
- sharpens the understanding of breathing
- serves to optimize the lung volume
Some ways to play with the Flow-Ball®a
- Blow up the ball and hold it in the air as long as possible.
- Blow up the ball as often as you like and catch it in the pipe basket.
- Blow up the ball, turning around its own axis one or more times.
- Tilt the flow ball slightly up or down so that the ball rotates around its own axis as quickly as you like.
- Place a vessel on the table and blow the ball into the opening from a distance.
- Blow up the ball and pass it to your partner by tilting the flow ball. This takes it over by blowing in the area of its air cone. He holds the ball in the air until his teammate has inhaled again and can take over the ball. This process can be continued indefinitely.
Also suitable as a board game in the round table. To increase the level of difficulty and the exhalation pressure and thus strengthen the exhalation muscles, replace the styrofoam ball with a standard ping-pong ball.
Scope of delivery:
- Flow ball
- Styrofoam ball
- Application description