Driven by Roland’s acclaimed Tube Logic design, the Blues Cube Tour brings punch, presence, and authority to your backline. The flagship Tour head packs 100 big watts to provide ample power and headroom for concert-level performing, while the companion Blues Cube Cabinet410 cabinet delivers clear, wide-range sound with smooth highs and rich low end. Equipped with four custom 10-inch speakers, the Cabinet410 gives you the classic 4x10 open-back configuration of sought-after vintage combos, but in a convenient standalone cab with reduced size and weight. And thanks to its variable power control, Line Out, and USB connectivity, the Blues Cube Tour is equally suited for tracking in the studio, whether you want to mic up or go direct.
Going far beyond modeling, Roland’s Tube Logic design philosophy starts with carefully reproducing the inner workings of the revered tweed-era tube amp in every way, from guitar input to speaker output. Versatile clean and crunch channels can be used independently or combined for a complex range of tones, while variable output power modes let you dial in burning, full-throttle sound at any volume. Road-tested and fine-tuned with feedback from top players, the gig-ready Blues Cube delivers the sweet, magical tone and satisfying feel that makes a great guitar amp a highly expressive musical instrument.
- Performance-ready 100-watt guitar head with authentic tube tone and touch response
- Separate Cabinet410 open-back cabinet features four custom 10-inch speakers and poplar construction for enhanced presence on stage
- Roland’s comprehensive Tube Logic design delivers the interactive tonal behaviors of famous fine-tuned vintage tube amps, including preamp and output tube distortion characteristics, power supply compression, and much more
- Independent Clean and Crunch channels, plus unique Dual Tone mode for blending channels to expand tonal possibilities
- Master volume, three-band EQ, and Presence control, plus Boost and Tone switches on each channel
- Four-way Power Control (0.5 W, 15 W, 45 W, Max) allows for cranked-amp tones at any volume
- High-quality reverb, plus two effects loops for external devices
- Stylish, modern look with a vintage vibe
- Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability without sacrificing tone quality
- USB output for high-quality direct recording to a computer
- Optional GA-FC Foot Controller for Channel Select, Dual Tone, and EFX Loops