Producing rich audio recording for any application, Meteor Mic features a large 1" (25mm) proprietary studio capsule with a wide, smooth frequency response that captures every nuance of your vocal or instrument performance. Its cardioid pickup pattern records sounds that are directly in front of microphone, minimizing off-axis sound from entering your project.
Making the Magic
Since there's no need for drivers, you can start recording right out of the box on any computer. And Meteor Mic is compatible with most computer digital audio workstations, video conferencing and VOIP software. And 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution give you professional audio results no matter what you're recording.
Record in Style
Meteor Mic is designed to allow you to sound your best wherever your projects take you. The fold-back leg design allows the microphone to be easily transported anywhere and to adjust to the optimal position for any recording application. An integrated mic stand adapter on the bottom of the microphone enables it to be mounted to a boom arm or desktop stand.
Zero-latency headphone output with level control and a microphone mute switch provide complete control during your projects. A USB cable and carry pouch are included, so you can always take the Meteor Mic with you on your travels.
- Large, 1" (25mm) diaphragm USB studio condenser microphone
- Plugs directly into any computer with a USB input, no drivers required
- Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation software
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–20kHz
- Stereo 1/8" headphone jack for no latency monitoring
- Headphone volume control with microphone mute switch
- Fold-back leg design provides optimal mic positioning
- Works with iPhone or iPad using Apple's Lightning USB Camera Adapter
- Durable chrome-plated body
- Includes USB cable and carry pouch