Designed by a proven leader in studio reference monitors, Eris E3.5 BT speakers deliver studio-quality sound with the convenience of Bluetooth® wireless technology. In addition to Bluetooth wireless connectivity, you get the flexibility of rear-panel, ¼-inch TRS and RCA inputs; a front-panel 1/8-inch stereo line input for use with mobile audio devices; a handy front-panel volume control; and an integrated headphone amplifier. Experience loud, clear audio thanks to 50W of onboard Class AB power. Want more bass? Adjust the speakers’ response to taste with low- and high-frequency tuning controls. The Eris E3.5 BT speakers’ elegantly compact form is well-suited for any home environment, yet they’re compact enough to fit almost anywhere. making them a great choice for music lovers, content creators, and gamers.
- 3.5-inch, woven-composite, low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless stereo input
- RCA and ¼-inch balanced TRS plus 1/8-inch stereo Aux In for use with mobile audio devices
- 50W (25W/side) Class AB amplification
- Integrated headphone amplifier with front-panel stereo 1/8-inch jack
- Includes Studio Magic, a suite of over $1000 USD worth of music production software
PreSonus® Eris® E3.5 BTs connect wirelessly using Bluetooth 5.0 or via a wired connection to virtually any line-level audio source, using rear-panel ¼-inch TRS and RCA inputs and a front-panel ⅛-inch stereo line input. You also get a convenient (and loud!) front-panel, ⅛-inch, stereo headphone jack; connecting headphones mutes the speakers.
World-Class Recording Software Included.
Eris® E3.5 BT media reference monitors come with a special edition of PreSonus® Studio One® Prime recording and production software, with the entire Studio Magic software suite enabled. Studio Magic includes over $1,000 USD worth of music software including plug-ins, loops, virtual instruments, effects and tutorials.