After 100 years of innovation, design, and manufacturing of the saxophone, Henri SELMER Paris redefines the modern identity of the alto saxophone with the Supreme.
The creation of the Supreme embodies the culmination of centuries of expertise, combined with a perfectly mastered manufacturing process that lives up to the ambitions of Henri SELMER Paris.
The Supreme rises above musical genres. It has all the qualities common to the models that preceded it, meeting the desires of all saxophonist profiles: beauty and care in the creation of the Balanced Action, the legendary suppleness of the Mark VI, the ease of the Super Action 80 Serie II, the precision and elegance of the Serie III, and the power and roundness of the Reference.
It is characterized by a perfectly balanced accuracy, infinite sound colors, and a great ease of response.
It hides the natural and inherent constraints of the saxophone, the playing limitations are non-existent. Its roundness and projection capacity make it an instrument that is both traditional and resolutely modern.
The refinement and care taken in its manufacture, as well as its entirely corrected ergonomics, reveal an enjoyment and evidence of playing that has never been seen before.
The global aesthetics of the Supreme has been reconsidered evoking the fluidity of play through sleek lines and roundness through the softening of angles.
- Key: Eb
- Range: low Bb to High F#
- Correction mechanism for the middle and high C#
- Leather pads with rivetless metal resonators
- Metal thumb rests
- 3-point concentric clamping socket
- Adjustable nickel silver clamping ring
- Left-hand pinky finger keys with hinged toggle
- Right-hand F#/F direct adjustment arm
- Exclusive Supreme engraving
- Dark gold lacquer
- Concept alto mouthpiece (with ligature and cap)
- Exclusively designed alto Supreme case
- Exclusive Supreme neck strap
- Silk/microfiber cloth, body swab, neck swab, cork grease