We designed the DURGA 4 soprano to be the fullest sounding soprano mouthpiece ever made, and now it surpasses even the DURGA 3.
The DURGA 4 Soprano Mouthpiece has a newly designed step baffle, and throat. There are a lot of secrets in this design that are very subtle, but yet have an incredible impact on the sound . The Inverted-Power-Ring™ has the fullness of a True-Large-Chamber but tons of core too!!!! Don’t let the high baffle fool you, it does not sound thin or nasal….just full and BIG like you’ve never heard a soprano mouthpiece sound before! Suitable for both powerful music and ballads both!
The DURGA 4 is a unique work of art, that will take your soprano places you may not even know existed.
- Great for Jazz, R&B, Rock & Roll even softer music when a sweet tone with clarity is wanted.
- Projects a sensual tone that is flirtatious and erotic. It makes everyone want to dance!
- It is so unique; it really has to be played to be understood and believed.
- Radical proprietary Inverted-Power-Ring and our True Large Chamber! Rounded inner side walls all the way to the tip. Uniquely shaped long step baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
- Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case!
- Ligature: The Hard Rubber DURGA includes the Enlightened Ligature, rated #1 ligature in the world.
- Cap: Patented Reed Replacer Cap. The most secure cap in the world.
- Bite Pad: User Replaceable Bite Pads allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads. Try varying hardness bite pads to personalize the feel.