BLACKSTAR CARRY-ON TRAVEL ELECTRIC GUITAR - WHITE
Color: Vintage White with tortoiseshell binding and tortoiseshell scratch plate (TWB)
The premium take-anywhere travel guitar that plays and feels like a full-size electric.
PLAY TIME IS ANY TIME
The Carry-on travel guitar is a portable travel-sized guitar that plays and feels like a serious full-sized instrument. Constructed using single piece Okoume bodies and necks and featuring a coil-splittable mini humbucker, the Carry-on travel guitars combine true tone and feel beyond their size. Getting great tone on the go is now available to all travelling guitarists.
DESIGNED BY THE FINEST GUITAR LUTHIERS
The Carry-on travel guitar was designed in the UK by Blackstar in association with the master luthiers at Gordon Smith Guitars UK. The resulting play and feel is like no other travel size guitar.
Using a single billet of wood for the body and neck means that the grain will be an even match across the instrument and allows the guitar to reverberate freely and evenly – a glue join would have been a barrier to reverberation.
The body and neck are made from single prices of Okoume, a bright, lightweight tonewood with a more open grain than mahogany.
String through body design for excellent sustain and stable tuning.
1:14 ratio sealed tuners make tuning easy and stable.
Compact size guitar, that plays and feels like a full-size electric guitar.
Premium set-neck construction with a single-piece Okoume body and neck to let the guitar reverberate freely and evenly.
Stunning tone and versatility from the string-through body design and coil-splittable mini humbucker pickup.
AT A GLANCE
• Compact size electric guitar that retains all the playability and feel of a full-size electric guitar.
• The finest materials are used throughout like the single piece Okoume body and neck with a set neck construction.
• String through body design for excellent sustain and stable tuning.
• Amazing tonal versatility from the coil-splittable mini humbucker.
• 1:14 ratio sealed tuners make tuning easy and stable.
• Every guitar has a premium finish including binding around the body and a 3-ply scratchplate.
• Using 12-54 string gauges creates the tension and feel of a full-size electric guitar.
Body: Okoume (Gaboon Mahogany), single piece construction for body and neck
Fingerboard: Laurel, 19 frets
Scale Length: 20.7" (527mm)
Pickups: Mini-humbucker with coil-split via the Volume pot
Controls: Volume (pull for coil-split), Tone
Machine Heads: Der Jung Sealed Tuners x 6, 1:14 gear ratio
Strings: D'Addario EXL145 nickel wound strings, 12-54 (Heavy)
Finishes: Jet Black with cream binding and black scratch plate (BWB) or Vintage White with tortoiseshell binding and tortoiseshell scratch plate (TWB)