Experience clarity of sound:
The Master Class is the perfect choice for discerning people learning to play the piano who want to make further progress. Compare its sound to your personal taste and you will be impressed at what this upright has to offer in its class. Even this class offers you the advantages of the unique sound board enhanced with the "SAUTER spherical concavity®."
CARL SAUTER Upright Piano MASTER CLASS 130
The patented construction of the sostenuto pedal* facilitates the fine tuning of the sostenuto function with no great effort. Hammer heads with cores made of precious wood enhance the tone and are ideally matched to the resonating body.
Precious woods. For even better purity of tone, our sound boards use only the finest white spruce harvested at an altitude of 1,100 meters from the Fiemme Valley in the high plateau of South Tyrol. This is the same wood Stradivarius used to make violins. Its working properties and the unique "SAUTER spherical concavity®" ensure a balanced, sparkling sound from bass to treble and unadulterated listening pleasures.
Additional exclusive details: Sharps made of precious woods. Hand-polished cast plate. Hammer heads with walnut cores and hand-selected, high-quality felts for nearly unlimited expressivity. Inner case and hammer rests with genuine bird's-eye maple laminate. Double repetition action. Lock, hygrometer, brass casters, stable notch, fall damper.
- Soundboard made by fine spruce
- Ebony black key
- Hand made Cast iron frame polished
- Hammer with walnut heartwood and high-quality linoleum
- "Double Repetition Action" ("Double Repetition Vibration Strike Machine") that create the grand piano sound
- Lock provided
- Brass double casters
- Sostenuto pedal
- Hydraulic slow-down device protection
- SAUTER piano 100% made in Germany with exquisite workmanship
- 88 Keys (with sostenuto pedal and SAUTER R2 Double Repetition System)
- Height: 1300mm
- Width: 1495mm
- Depth: 610mm
- Weight: 240kg
- Available in Polish ebony