CARL SAUTER Upright Piano PURE NOBLE 122
The surfaces are finished with high-gloss paint. The characteristic corner details are accented with inlaid, chrome-plated metal strips and give this piano its modern elegance.
Details accentuate the essence of the design. An elegant grip plate makes it easy to open the fallboard.
Finishes: 1. black gloss 2.white gloss
Details: 3. Factus bench. Designed by Peter Maly. Height-adjustable piano bench. Base frame constructed of rectangular steel bars emphasizing straight lines. Glossy or matte chrome finish. Upholstered in black or white leather.
4. The lid on the piano opens to form a winged profile to direct the sound into the room.
5. The elongated grip for opening the fallboard and the chrome-plated feet are examples of the characteristic details of the Pure.
Specifications: chrome-plated fittings; double repetition action; damping pedal; conical, height-adjustable feet. The Pure Noble is available in black and white gloss finishes.
Discover SAUTER Pianos–Designed by Peter Maly
Interior designer Peter Maly designs pianos of the highest quality in timeless forms exclusively for SAUTER's Design Edition. In technical terms, they correspond largely to the Master Class instruments.
- SAUTER Piano 100% German-made
- SAUTER Model PURE Upright Piano was designed by a Famous Designer in Europe, MR. Peter Maly
- PURE "less is more"- as little as possible, as much as necessary
- An upright which fits into a bright living environment with simple walls and modern art
- The characteristic corner details are emphasized by flush-fitting chromium-plated metal sections giving this upright its modern elegance
- 88 Keys with Sauter R2 Double Repetition System
- Height: 1235mm
- Width: 1560mm
- Depth: 595mm
- Weight: 225kg
- Available in Polish ebony / white