Included Accessories: AC cord, Music stand, Damper pedal (DS-1H)
Excitement, Exhilaration, Applause
A Stage Piano Masterpiece
KORG's acclaimed flagship piano sound engine and meticulously selected keyboard sounds. Looks that pay respect to acoustic pianos, yet also convey the ingenuity and individuality of electronic instruments. And a panel layout that is carefully designed to draw out the player's personality and expression. Firmly grounded in both newness and in the piano tradition, it's the birth of a masterpiece for a new generation.
KORG's Grandstage delivers the ultimate playing experience to make your on-stage performance captivating.
- Sound engines that deliver the utmost in stage sound perfection
- A user interface designed for playability on stage.
- Reverb and delay that are easy to control.
- Dynamics knob lets you instantly control the sound's crispness and expressivity.
- Favorite buttons let you instantly recall the sound you want.
- Smooth sound transition creates a natural-feeling change when you switch sounds.
- Three-band equalizer lets you shape your sound.
- Layer/split capability lets you easily combine sounds.
- Panel lock prevents unintended operation.
- RH3 keyboard responds to even the subtlest nuances of your playing.
- Design that combines both elegance and individuality.
- Made in Japan – Premium Japanese Quality.
Dimensions (excluding music stand)
88-key: 1311 mm x 359 mm x 140 mm / 51.64" x 14.13" x 5.51"
73-key: 1099 mm x 359 mm x 140 mm / 43.27" x 14.13" x 5.51"
Weight (excluding music stand)
88-key: 20.0 kg / 44.09 lbs
73-key: 17.0 kg / 37.48 lbs