1. For Hong Kong orders, complimentary shipping to the designated address for each purchase of HK$1,000 or above. Customers are able to add the designated delivery fee for any order below $1,000 for local delivery service.
2. For Macau orders, complimentary shipping to the designated address for each purchase of HK$5,000 or above. Customers can choose to pick up products in-store at Macau Tom Lee Music for any order below HK$5,000.
3. After your order has been accepted, the company will confirm with you about the delivery time and date regarding delivery of the item(s) within 3 working days. If payment was delayed due to the bank approval process, delivery date will be adjusted accordingly.
4. Hong Kong delivery service is currently available in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories and designated areas of Discovery Bay*, Ma Wan and Tung Chung. Delivery is not available for Outlying Islands including Cheung Chau, Lantau Island, Mui Wo, Pui O, Cheung Sha, Tong Fuk, Shui Hau, Shek Pik, Po Lin Monastery, Tai O and areas that vehicles are restricted to access. No overseas delivery service is provided. (*There is an extra gate charge of $120 for designated areas of Discovery Bay)
5. Macau delivery service is available for local districts (including Macau and Taipa) only. Orders for Macau will be ready within 1 to 3 weeks upon your order date. If the order contains products limited by the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES), it will take 3 to 5 weeks time for processing the order. Once we receive the delivery order, we will call you to double confirm the order details first. After the order is ready, we will call you again for arranging the delivery date.
6. Shipping address as PO Box Number is not acceptable. A deliverable address and telephone numbers are required.
7. Delivery service is not applicable to areas that cannot be reached directly by our vehicles.
8. Customers are required to pay an additional charge for delivery to a building without lift service or in cases where goods cannot fit in or be transported by the lift. Such additional delivery fee is to be paid in cash directly to the delivery driver when the items are delivered.
9. If there is manufacture defect in the goods sold, customers may return the goods sold to the Company for replacement or exchange for other goods of the same or lesser retail price within 10 days of the purchase or delivery whichever is the later. The customer must ensure the returned goods are of a good condition and under operating mode. In any event, there shall be no refund of the purchase price paid or the Company will charge an administration fee of HK$1,000 or 5% of the selling price, whichever the amount is lower. The decision of the Company shall be final.
10. The goods will be at the customer's own risk upon delivery. Customers must take delivery within 30 days from the date of order. If a customer does not collect the goods within 30 days as aforesaid, the Company may, upon the customer's full payment of the purchase price and upon the customer's request for storage, store the goods up to a maximum period of 6 months, subject to the customer's advance payment of storage charges. If a customer does not collect the goods at the end of the 6 months’ storage period, the customer is deemed to have abandoned the goods and the Company may, without prior notice, dispose of the goods without any liability to the customer. All payments of the customer are not refundable. In any event, there shall be no refund of the payment made by the customer. The decision of the Company shall be final.
i) Monthly storage fee for first 3 months (per unit per month):
- Grand Piano: HK$2,400
- Upright Piano, Digital Piano and Electone: HK$1,200
- Other Instruments or Products: HK$900
ii) Monthly storage fees after the first 3 months shall be 150% of the above fees.
iii) The Company reserves the right to make adjustment of storage fees without prior notice.
11. If the customer fails to receive the ordered products upon the first delivery appointment, the Company reserves the right to charge an additional delivery fee for subsequent delivery(es).
12. If the customer requests the company to deliver the goods, the company shall use reasonable efforts to make delivery to the customer, and in such as a case, the company shall not in any way be liable for any loss or damage suffered or sustained by the customer arising from the delivery or failure to deliver or delay in delivery, save and except for gross negligence of the company.
13. Delivery service may be delayed or suspended on days of bad weather or any other uncontrollable factors. You will be contacted within 24 hours for rescheduling of delivery and such delivery will be made within 7 days thereafter.
14. Tom Lee Music Co., Ltd. reserves the right to revise any terms of the delivery service from time to time without prior notice.
Self Pickup in Store
1. The customer should pick up the goods based on the information stated on the confirmation letter, such as date, time and location.
2. The customer cannot change the selected store after order confirmation.
3. If the business hours of the selected store is changed due to weather or any other uncontrollable factors, please contact the selected store for business hours confirmation in advance.
4. If the selected store is closed due to the weather or any other uncontrollable factors, the customer may pick up the goods in the same store on the next day when the store is opened.
5. A valid redemption letter is required to be present upon pickup the goods in store. The redemption letter shall be invalid after the expiry date. The redemption letter cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods.
6. In the pick up process, staff will send a confirmation SMS to the phone number stated in the online order. The customer has to repeat the SMS verification code and present the credit card which used for purchase goods online for verification.
7. The customer can pick up the goods at the selected Hong Kong store after 7 working days of the payment is made or when notified, the customer shall finish the pickup process within 14 working days.
8. The earliest pickup time for Macau pickup order is after 14 working days of the payment is made or when notified, the customer shall finish the pickup process within the designated period of time.
9. If the customer fails to pick up the ordered goods in the designated period, Tom Lee Music Co., Ltd. reserves the right to charge an additional storage fee to the customer.
10. If there is manufacture defect in the goods sold, customers may return the goods sold to the Company for replacement or exchange for other goods of the same or lesser retail price within 10 days of the purchase or delivery whichever is the later. The customer must ensure the returned goods are of a good condition and under operating mode. In any event, there shall be no refund of the purchase price paid or the Company will charge an administration fee of HK$1,000 or 5% of the selling price, whichever the amount is lower. The decision of the Company shall be final.
11. If you are unable to collect the goods in person, you may authorize a representative.
The authorized representative must present below documents.
i) The Authorization Form (included representative’s name and mobile number)
ii) The credit card which used for purchase goods (A copy is also accepted).
iii) The ID card of the authorized representative.
iv) Please note that Tom Lee Music Co., Ltd. may not be able to provide you with the collection service if you fail to provide all information as requested.