Terms of service
Tom Lee Music Co., Ltd. ("Tom Lee" or "we") maintains this website, including all of its features and content ("Site"). Access to and use of this Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms"). Your use of this Site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms.
Tom Lee reserves the right to change these Terms at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly these Terms. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your consent to such changes.
The text, images, audio/video clips, information, services, software and other materials made available to you on this Site ("Content") are protected by copyrights or other intellectual property rights and laws. The Content is for your personal non-commercial use only. Any other use of the Content requires the prior written permission of Tom Lee.
If you copy any of the Content, and a copyright notice for Tom Lee or for a third party is affixed to any of the Content, the said Content must be copied with the copyright notice unaltered and intact. Each Content may have separate usage conditions set forth by the copyright owner for purposes other than described above.
You agree that Tom Lee is not liable for any liability you incur as a result of using the Content. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature. IN NO EVENT WILL TOM LEE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF OR COPY OF ANY CONTENT OF THIS SITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
You also agree not to adopt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Content or reproduce, republish, download, distribute or exploit the Content for any use other than your personal non-commercial use.
Nothing herein confers any license or right in any copyright of Tom Lee or other copyright owner whose materials are posted or provided on this Site.
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this Site are the property of Tom Lee or other parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of Tom Lee or such other parties who own the Marks.
Certain areas of this Site require you to register with your user name and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password and shall not permit any other person to use your user name and password to access the restricted or controlled areas of this Site or to conduct online purchase on this Site. You are responsible for all claims or liabilities arising from the activities conducted on this Site in your user name and with your password.
No damage to this Site
You shall not use this Site in a manner which causes, or is likely to cause, this Site or access to it to be disrupted, inhibited or damaged.
Postings on Forum of the Site
You may participate in the message boards, chat rooms or email forums on this Site (collectively "Forum") provided that:
(a) You shall not post, publish, upload or distribute any message, information or any other materials ("Postings") which are unlawful, abusive, threatening, defamatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or constitute junk mail, any form of "spam" or invade anyone's privacy, infringe anyone's intellectual property rights, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local or international law or regulation;
(b) Your Postings shall be accompanied by your name and electronic mail address. You shall not misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with any person or entity; and
(c) The Forum is provided solely for your personal use. You shall not include in your Postings or otherwise distribute on or through this Site any content or material containing any advertising or promotion (save as expressly permitted by Tom Lee), solicitation for goods, services or funds or make any commercial or other unauthorized use of the Forum.
Tom Lee does not monitor or screen the Postings on a regular basis, takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for the content of the Postings. The Postings are not the views of Tom Lee nor endorsed by Tom Lee. Tom Lee reserves the right to remove or delete any Postings from the Forum at any time without giving reason or notice.
By posting, uploading or submitting the Postings on this Site or the Forum, you grant Tom Lee a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt and create derivative works from the Postings. You agree not to take action against us in relation to material that you submit and you agree to indemnify us if any third party takes action against us in relation to the material you submit.
We may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason at all. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspects of this Site at any time without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions for Tom Lee Music Online Purchase of Products
1.The customer confirms to accept the terms and conditions of this agreement stated below.
2.The expression "the Company" below means "Tom Lee Music Co., Ltd.".
3.The information, photographs, pictures, products, services and other materials contained and/or displayed on the website is for reference only and shall not form part of any offer, contract, representation or warranty expressly or impliedly.
Price and Order
1. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to the Company's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
2. Prices charged for purchases on Tom Lee Online Shop may be different from those charged in offline stores.
3. The prices on this website are Hong Kong Dollars.
4. The prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
5. In any event, cancellation, change or refund is not allowed once an order is confirmed.
6. The Company can cancel the order (and, if applicable, refund the relevant payment to original payment platform), without any compensation under the following circumstances:
i) Information of the product on this website is obviously erroneous or the product is out of stock
ii) Pricing errors
iii) Website technical problems
iv) The order information is obviously erroneous or the order quantity exceeds the stock
v) Due to force majeure, transportation delay, system failure or third-party attacks of the website, and other circumstances beyond the control of the Company, the Company finds it necessary to cancel the order
vi) The customer fails to complete payment within the specified time
vii) The Company finds that you used robots, scripts, plug-in software or other technologies to hack our network to purchase products, which may affect the normal purchasing activities or rights and interests of other users, or affect the orderly sale of products. The Company reserve all rights to take necessary legal actions to protect our rights and interests.
7. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and the company reserve the right to decline any order at our sole discretion. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in the Customer’s order, we will notify the Customer by phone or email before delivery.
Promo Code, Gift Voucher & Points Earning
1. The amount of online purchase will not qualify for any loyalty points of Tom Lee Music Co., Ltd.
2. Tom Lee Music gift vouchers are not redeemable on the online shop.
3. Promo code is only applicable on the Tom Lee Music online shop.
4. Only one promo code can be used in a single transaction.
5. Promo code can be applied once only.
6. Promo code must be inputted during the designated promotion period.
7. Tom Lee Music Co., Ltd. reserves the right to change or cancel the promo code without prior notice.
1. For Hong Kong orders, complimentary shipping to the designated address for each purchase of HK$1,000 or above. Customers are able to add the designated delivery fee for any order below $1,000 for local delivery service.
2. For Macau orders, complimentary shipping to the designated address for each purchase of HK$5,000 or above. Customers can choose to pick up products in-store at Macau Tom Lee Music for any order below HK$5,000.
3. After your order has been accepted, the company will confirm with you about the delivery time and date regarding delivery of the item(s) within 3 working days. If payment was delayed due to the bank approval process, delivery date will be adjusted accordingly.
4. Hong Kong delivery service is currently available in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories and designated areas of Discovery Bay*, Ma Wan and Tung Chung. Delivery is not available for Outlying Islands including Cheung Chau, Lantau Island, Mui Wo, Pui O, Cheung Sha, Tong Fuk, Shui Hau, Shek Pik, Po Lin Monastery, Tai O and areas that vehicles are restricted to access. No overseas delivery service is provided. (*There is an extra gate charge of $120 for designated areas of Discovery Bay)
5. Macau delivery service is available for local districts (including Macau and Taipa) only. Orders for Macau will be ready within 1 to 3 weeks upon your order date. If the order contains products limited by the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES), it will take 3 to 5 weeks time for processing the order. Once we receive the delivery order, we will call you to double confirm the order details first. After the order is ready, we will call you again for arranging the delivery date.
6. Shipping address as PO Box Number is not acceptable. A deliverable address and telephone numbers are required.
7. Delivery service is not applicable to areas that cannot be reached directly by our vehicles.
8. Customers are required to pay an additional charge for delivery to a building without lift service or in cases where goods cannot fit in or be transported by the lift. Such additional delivery fee is to be paid in cash directly to the delivery driver when the items are delivered.
9. If there is manufacture defect in the goods sold, customers may return the goods sold to the Company for replacement or exchange for other goods of the same or lesser retail price within 10 days of the purchase or delivery whichever is the later. The customer must ensure the returned goods are of a good condition and under operating mode. In any event, there shall be no refund of the purchase price paid or the Company will charge an administration fee of HK$1,000 or 5% of the selling price, whichever the amount is lower. The decision of the Company shall be final.
10. The goods will be at the customer's own risk upon delivery. Customers must take delivery within 30 days from the date of order. If a customer does not collect the goods within 30 days as aforesaid, the Company may, upon the customer's full payment of the purchase price and upon the customer's request for storage, store the goods up to a maximum period of 6 months, subject to the customer's advance payment of storage charges. If a customer does not collect the goods at the end of the 6 months’ storage period, the customer is deemed to have abandoned the goods and the Company may, without prior notice, dispose of the goods without any liability to the customer. All payments of the customer are not refundable. In any event, there shall be no refund of the payment made by the customer. The decision of the Company shall be final.
i) Monthly storage fee for first 3 months (per unit per month):
- Grand Piano: HK$2,400
- Upright Piano, Digital Piano and Electone: HK$1,200
- Other Instruments or Products: HK$900
ii) Monthly storage fees after the first 3 months shall be 150% of the above fees.
iii) The Company reserves the right to make adjustment of storage fees without prior notice.
11. If the customer fails to receive the ordered products upon the first delivery appointment, the Company reserves the right to charge an additional delivery fee for subsequent delivery(es).
12. If the customer requests the company to deliver the goods, the company shall use reasonable efforts to make delivery to the customer, and in such as a case, the company shall not in any way be liable for any loss or damage suffered or sustained by the customer arising from the delivery or failure to deliver or delay in delivery, save and except for gross negligence of the company.
13. Delivery service may be delayed or suspended on days of bad weather or any other uncontrollable factors. You will be contacted within 24 hours for rescheduling of delivery and such delivery will be made within 7 days thereafter.
14. Tom Lee Music Co., Ltd. reserves the right to revise any terms of the delivery service from time to time without prior notice.
Self Pickup in Store
1. The customer should pick up the goods based on the information stated on the confirmation letter, such as date, time and location.
2. The customer cannot change the selected store after order confirmation.
3. If the business hours of the selected store is changed due to weather or any other uncontrollable factors, please contact the selected store for business hours confirmation in advance.
4. If the selected store is closed due to the weather or any other uncontrollable factors, the customer may pick up the goods in the same store on the next day when the store is opened.
5. A valid redemption letter is required to be present upon pickup the goods in store. The redemption letter shall be invalid after the expiry date. The redemption letter cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods.
6. In the pick up process, staff will send a confirmation SMS to the phone number stated in the online order. The customer has to repeat the SMS verification code and present the credit card which used for purchase goods online for verification.
7. The customer can pick up the goods at the selected Hong Kong store after 7 working days of the payment is made or when notified, the customer shall finish the pickup process within 14 working days.
8. The earliest pickup time for Macau pickup order is after 14 working days of the payment is made or when notified, the customer shall finish the pickup process within the designated period of time.
9. If the customer fails to pick up the ordered goods in the designated period, Tom Lee Music Co., Ltd. reserves the right to charge an additional storage fee to the customer.
10. If there is manufacture defect in the goods sold, customers may return the goods sold to the Company for replacement or exchange for other goods of the same or lesser retail price within 10 days of the purchase or delivery whichever is the later. The customer must ensure the returned goods are of a good condition and under operating mode. In any event, there shall be no refund of the purchase price paid or the Company will charge an administration fee of HK$1,000 or 5% of the selling price, whichever the amount is lower. The decision of the Company shall be final.
11. If you are unable to collect the goods in person, you may authorize a representative.
The authorized representative must present below documents.
i) The Authorization Form (included representative’s name and mobile number)
ii) The credit card which used for purchase goods (A copy is also accepted).
iii) The ID card of the authorized representative.
iv) Please note that Tom Lee Music Co., Ltd. may not be able to provide you with the collection service if you fail to provide all information as requested.
Refund and Return
1. In any event, cancellation, change or refund is not allowed once an order is confirmed.
2. If there is manufacture defect in the goods sold, customers may return the goods sold to the Company for replacement or exchange for other goods of the same or lesser retail price within 10 days of the purchase or delivery whichever is the later. The customer must ensure the returned goods are of a good condition and under operating mode. In any event, there shall be no refund of the purchase price paid or the Company will charge an administration fee of HK$1,000 or 5% of the selling price, whichever the amount is lower. The decision of the Company shall be final.
3. You have to submit Your exchange request within 10 days from the day the Product(s) are received, and provided that:
(i) the Product must not be opened or used;
(ii) all parts, accessories, user manual, warranty card (blank), free gifts, redeemed items are intact and returned together with the Product(s);
(iii) the original invoice and the credit card used to purchase the Product(s) must be presented;
Otherwise We will have the right to refuse the exchange. If You fail to complete and return the required documents or items, We have the right to refuse Your application.
4. In the event the Product returned is not faulty, we may at our discretion decide not to replace or refund you for the Product and/or we may require you to pay all reasonable carriage costs and servicing costs at our current standard fees and costs and charge this to your credit or debit card, or the payment details that you provided to us when you made your Order, and, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.
Terms and conditions applied. In case of dispute, the decision of Tom Lee Music shall be final.