Terms of service
Tom Lee Music Co., Ltd. ("Tom Lee" or "we") maintains this website, including all of its features and content ("Site"). Access to and use of this Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms"). Your use of this Site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms.
Tom Lee reserves the right to change these Terms at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly these Terms. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your consent to such changes.
The text, images, audio/video clips, information, services, software and other materials made available to you on this Site ("Content") are protected by copyrights or other intellectual property rights and laws. The Content is for your personal non-commercial use only. Any other use of the Content requires the prior written permission of Tom Lee.
If you copy any of the Content, and a copyright notice for Tom Lee or for a third party is affixed to any of the Content, the said Content must be copied with the copyright notice unaltered and intact. Each Content may have separate usage conditions set forth by the copyright owner for purposes other than described above.
You agree that Tom Lee is not liable for any liability you incur as a result of using the Content. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature. IN NO EVENT WILL TOM LEE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF OR COPY OF ANY CONTENT OF THIS SITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
You also agree not to adopt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Content or reproduce, republish, download, distribute or exploit the Content for any use other than your personal non-commercial use.
Nothing herein confers any license or right in any copyright of Tom Lee or other copyright owner whose materials are posted or provided on this Site.
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this Site are the property of Tom Lee or other parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of Tom Lee or such other parties who own the Marks.
Certain areas of this Site require you to register with your user name and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password and shall not permit any other person to use your user name and password to access the restricted or controlled areas of this Site or to conduct online purchase on this Site. You are responsible for all claims or liabilities arising from the activities conducted on this Site in your user name and with your password.
No damage to this Site
You shall not use this Site in a manner which causes, or is likely to cause, this Site or access to it to be disrupted, inhibited or damaged.
Postings on Forum of the Site
You may participate in the message boards, chat rooms or email forums on this Site (collectively "Forum") provided that:
(a) You shall not post, publish, upload or distribute any message, information or any other materials ("Postings") which are unlawful, abusive, threatening, defamatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or constitute junk mail, any form of "spam" or invade anyone's privacy, infringe anyone's intellectual property rights, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local or international law or regulation;
(b) Your Postings shall be accompanied by your name and electronic mail address. You shall not misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with any person or entity; and
(c) The Forum is provided solely for your personal use. You shall not include in your Postings or otherwise distribute on or through this Site any content or material containing any advertising or promotion (save as expressly permitted by Tom Lee), solicitation for goods, services or funds or make any commercial or other unauthorized use of the Forum.
Tom Lee does not monitor or screen the Postings on a regular basis, takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for the content of the Postings. The Postings are not the views of Tom Lee nor endorsed by Tom Lee. Tom Lee reserves the right to remove or delete any Postings from the Forum at any time without giving reason or notice.
By posting, uploading or submitting the Postings on this Site or the Forum, you grant Tom Lee a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt and create derivative works from the Postings. You agree not to take action against us in relation to material that you submit and you agree to indemnify us if any third party takes action against us in relation to the material you submit.
We may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason at all. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspects of this Site at any time without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions for Purchase of Goods at Branches
- The customer confirms to accept the terms and conditions of this agreement stated below.
- The expression "The Company" below means "Tom Lee Music Co., Ltd.".
- Cheques should be crossed and made payable to "Tom Lee Music Co., Ltd.".
- Cheques accepted are subject to final clearing.
- The property of the goods shall remain with the Company until payment in full for the goods by the Purchaser.
- After the Company has accepted a customer's order and deposit for goods, the customer must pay the balance of the purchase price and take delivery of the goods within 30 days from the date of receipt of the deposit, or if the goods are not in stock on the date of receipt of the deposit, within 30 days from the date of the Company notifying the customer that the goods are available for delivery. If a customer fails to pay the balance of the purchase price or take delivery of the goods, the customer is deemed to have repudiated the purchase contract and the Company is entitled to forfeit the deposit paid.
- The goods will be at the customer's own risk upon delivery. Customers are deemed to have taken delivery of goods at the expiry of 30 days as stipulated in paragraph 7 above. If a customer does not collect the goods within 30 days as aforesaid, the Company may, upon the customer's full payment of the purchase price and upon the customer's request for storage, store the goods up to a maximum period of 6 months, subject to the customer's advance payment of storage charges as follows:
- Monthly storage fee for first 3 months (per unit per month):
- Grand Piano HK$2,400
- Upright Piano, Electone, Digital Piano HK$1,200
- Other Instruments HK$900
- Monthly storage fees after the first 3 months shall be 150% of the above fees.
- The Company reserves the right to make adjustment of storage fees without prior notice.
- Monthly storage fee for first 3 months (per unit per month):
- If a customer does not collect the goods at the end of the 6 months’ storage period, the customer is deemed to have abandoned the goods and the Company may, without prior notice, dispose of the goods without any liability to the customer. All payments of the customer are not refundable.
- Under no circumstances shall the company entertain any request for change in the ordered item(s).
- If the customer requests the Company to deliver the goods, the Company shall use reasonable efforts to make delivery to the customer, and in such a case, the Company shall not in any way be liable for any loss or damage suffered or sustained by the customer arising from the delivery or failure to deliver or delay in delivery, save and except for gross negligence of the Company.
Refund and Return
- In any event, cancellation, change or refund is not allowed once an order is confirmed.
- If there is manufacture defect in the goods sold, customers who enjoyed delivery service may return the goods to transacted branch(es) for replacement or exchange within 10 days of the purchase or delivery whichever is the later. While for self pickup in store, customer should contact the specific branch(es) for arrangement. The following terms apply to both conditions:
- the Product must not be opened or used;
- all parts, accessories, user manual, warranty card (blank), free gifts, redeemed items are intact and returned together with the Product(s);
- the original invoice and the credit card used to purchase the Product(s) must be presented;
- After investigation, the Company shall arrange exchange for other goods of the same retail price. If the item chosen for exchange is of higher value, the Customer shall pay the price difference at the time of exchange. If the item chosen is of lower value, no refund for the price difference will be provided. Overdue request will not be entertained. The Product must not be opened or used and in good condition.
- All refund related logistic and charges shall be responsible by the Customer. The Company shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result (i) the Product must not be opened or used;
- In general, there shall be no refund of the purchase price paid. The company will charge 5% of the selling price upon any refund upon Tom Lee Music agreement and before delivery procedures. The refund will take around 14 working day to your card-issuing bank. Please contact your bank to check when the refund will return to your bank account. The decision of the Company shall be final.
- In the event the Product returned is not faulty, we may at our discretion decide not to replace or refund you for the Product and/or we may require you to pay all reasonable carriage costs and servicing costs at our current standard fees and costs and charge this to your credit or debit card, or the payment details that you provided to us when you made your Order, and, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.
In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and the Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.