Apogee Quartet is the ultimate desktop audio interface and studio control center for professional recording. Made for the musician, producer and engineer that wants the ultimate sound quality and studio control in a compact desktop form factor, Quartet features legendary Apogee AD/DA conversion, 4 world-class microphone preamps, USB MIDI I/O, ESS Sabre32 DAC technology and monitor controls.
- AD/DA conversion for recording up to 192kHz / 24-bit.
- 4 analog inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power for connecting microphones, instruments or line-level devices.
- 8 analog outputs – 6 balanced 1/4” outs for speakers or outboard gear, 1/4” stereo headphone output.
- 8 digital inputs via 2 optical connections (ADAT/SMUX).
- Monitor control for up to 3 sets of speakers or 5.1 surround.
- USB 2.0 High Speed connection to Mac or PC.
- Direct digital connection with iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. 30-pin cable sold separately).
- Software control of hardware parameters including input selection and low latency monitoring.