This 16 Series Dreadnought includes a Sitka spruce gloss top for balanced tone and projection and a high-performance neck taper for ease of playability up and down the fretboard. The D-16E comes equipped with Fishman® Matrix VT Enhance NT2 electronics. Strung with Martin Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 light gauge strings.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE:D-14 Fret (000 Depth)
- FINISH TOP:Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION:Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH:Satin
- BRACING PATTERN:Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH:25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE:Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT:1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL:Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE:Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL:East Indian Rosewood
- NECK TAPER:High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL:East Indian Rosewood
- ELECTRONICS OPTIONS:Fishman® Matrix VT Enhance