Ideal for experienced players looking to build on their skills, the Grand J-16E 12 String is a full-bodied, muscular guitar that generates well-balanced harmonics with a strong, solid low end. We craft it in Nazareth, Pennsylvania, with East Indian rosewood back and sides and a Sitka spruce top, so this powerhouse looks as good as it sounds. We also added scalloped X-bracing to create beautifully resonant tone that fills the room even when unplugged. And, while playing a 12 string can be challenging, our high-performance taper neck makes this one comfortable-playing, big-sounding guitar.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE:Grand J-14 Fret (000 Depth)
- FINISH TOP:Gloss
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH:Satin
- BRACING PATTERN:X Brace
- SCALE LENGTH:25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE:Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT:1 13/16''
- TOP MATERIAL:Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE:12 String
- BACK MATERIAL:East Indian Rosewood
- NECK TAPER:High Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL:East Indian Rosewood
- ELECTRONICS:Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT2
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS:Authentic Acoustic SP Extra Light 12 String - 92/8 Phosphor Bronze SMA500T