The Performing Artist Series OMCPA3 Acoustic-Electric Guitar integrates two dream guitars: a traditional acoustic with a contemporary acoustic electric. The sweet spot is its versatility, plugged or unplugged.
This OMCPA3 features a more parallel neck profile with a slimmer taper at the 12th fret, giving the guitar comfortable width in the first few frets plus a faster feel for lead work. A satin finish neck and smooth cutaway provides extreme ease of play up and down fingerboard.
Play the OMCPA3 and you'll experience something unique: legendary Martin tone with a major evolution in onboard electronics for an extremely powerful sonic signature.
The new Fishman F1 Aura features the stunning realism of award-winning Aura Acoustic Imaging technology in a distinctive and easy to use onboard preamp system. The heart of this onboard intelligence is its ability to replicate the sound of nine different world-class studio microphones. Delivered in an intuitive menu-driven interface that is very versatile with controls placed in perfect position for total ease of operation while performing.
The F1 Aura is controlled with two low profile control buttons and a single large, bright LED display. It's placed in perfect position for total ease of operation while performing. Look down and it's right there. It offers simple access to the impressive array of professional features:
¢Digital chromatic tuner
¢Volume and blend controls
¢Independent 3-band EQ for both Gold Plus pickup and Aura Image signals
¢Automatic anti-feedback filter with up to 3 notches
Martin craftsmanship and premium quality materials are evident in every detail of the OMCPA3. Integrated with striking aesthetic features, player comfort, and of course exceptionally sweet tone, this guitar represents the ultimate Martin experience.
Martin Performing Artist Series
This guitar is a member of the Martin Performing Artist Series. These guitars all share the same craftsmanship and neck design as well as the new Fishman F1 Aura pickup system. They are distinguished by their body size and choice of tone woods and finish. The Performing Artist Series comes in 3 body sizes: Grand Performance, Dreadnought, and Orchestra. Left-handed models are also available.
- Solid East Indian rosewood back and sides
- Solid Sitka spruce soundboard with hybrid scalloped bracing
- Finely polished gloss lacquer highlights the body's beauty
- Sleek modern neck design with a durable satin finish
- Patented mortise and tenon neck joint
- Stunning combination of blue paua pearl and wood fiber inlays border the soundhole
- Wood binding perimeters the entire body, neck and headplate
- Solid ebony headplate
- Black Richlite fingerboard and bridge
- New smaller bridge design reduces mass and increases the soundboard's tonal response
- Pearl Martin blockstyle logo inlaid into the headplate
- Fingerboard inlays use traditional squares in colorful blue paua flanked by arrow designs
- Equipped with Fishman's all-new onboard sound reinforcement system, the FI Aura
- Integrated battery box located between the strap button and jack allows for instantaneous changing of batteries/accessibility
- Separate output jack allows the player to remove the strap while the guitar remains plugged in
- Strap button is strategically placed to enhance physical guitar balance and player comfort
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back/Sides: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Neck: Select Hardwood Finish
- Body: Satin Finish
- Top: Polished Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Strings: Martin SP