No-compromise professional studio quality and features at an amazing value!
With the AIR 192|8, you can create 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. The AIR 192|8’s flexible inputs enable you to record up to 2 channels at once with its 2 dedicated XLR+¼” balanced combo inputs with switchable -10dB mic pad, and 2 all-new ¼” instrument inputs that have a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface. The (2) ¼” and (4) RCA outputs with USB/Direct control, and Direct Mono/Stereo switch provide multiple output options for connecting to outboard gear, DJ mixers, or studio monitors. The headphone output with independent level, USB/Direct, and switchable 1/2 or 3/4 audio stream controls are perfect for discretely listening to a cue mix, sub mix, or main mix. MIDI In and Out connections are included for connecting synths, sequencers and external MIDI gear.
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-Speed USB circuitry for fastest connection, with class-leading round-trip latency of 2.59ms*
- Transparent Crystal™ preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- VU LED meters for dialing in the perfect level
- Flexible inputs: (2) XLR+¼” TRS combo with -10dB mic pad or ¼” instrument inputs
- Use any combination of TRS combo or ¼” instrument input on the two channels:(2) TRS, (2) instrument or (1) of each
- MIDI input/output for connecting virtually any external MIDI gear
- Stereo ¼” and RCA outs with direct mono/stereo switch
- (2) RCA assignable auxiliary outputs; ¼” headphone output with independent source and level controls
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- USB/Direct knob for balancing between the input signal and the computer signal
*Round trip latency is dependent on buffer settings, and computer hardware.