Reminiscent of models from the “Golden Era”, the CEO-7 features a sunburst finish, golden age tuners and authentic headplate lettering. This new 14-fret short scale 00 “sloped shoulder” model features a solid Adirondack spruce top with solid mahogany back and sides for complex tonality.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE:00-14 Fret Slope Shoulder
- FINISH TOP:Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION:Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH:Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN:X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH:24.9"
- BRACE SHAPE:Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT:1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL:Adirondack Spruce
- NECK SHAPE:Modified V
- BACK MATERIAL:Mahogany
- NECK TAPER:Standard Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL:Mahogany