- Powerful wireless production solution with hardware control surface/audio interface and full-featured iPad app
- Switch up to four wireless devices simultaneously, plus the camera on the host iPad
- Supports wireless camera connections from up to four supported iOS and Android smartphones and tablets
- Wirelessly share screens from computers and mobile devices via the Google Chrome web browser
- Switch between cameras, media, and scenes with a variety of transition effects
- Save and recall 30 scenes with titles, graphics, and picture-in-picture windows
- Media pool for integrating video, audio, photos, and graphics stored on your iPad
- Stream directly to YouTube, Facebook Live, Twitch, and custom RTMP channels over Wi-Fi or 4G/5G cellular networks
- Follow viewer comments in the AeroCaster LIVE app
- Record program output and independent camera feeds while livestreaming or offline
- Intuitive hardware control surface and audio interface with two XLR inputs, 3.5 mm stereo input, and headphones and monitor outputs
The Swiftest, Simplest Switcher Setup
AeroCaster is a super-powerful A/V switching system that’s incredibly versatile and easy to configure. In almost no time, you’ll be streaming multiple cameras and high-quality audio to YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, and custom RTMP channels over a Wi-Fi or 4G/5G cellular network.
The AeroCaster system consists of the AeroCaster LIVE app for iPad, the AeroCaster VRC-01 hardware control surface and audio interface, and the AeroCaster Camera app for iOS and Android mobile devices. BYOD screen sharing from computers and mobile devices is also supported.
AeroCaster Camera App
AeroCaster LIVE App
VRC-01 Audio Interface and Control Surface
Engage with Viewer Comments
When livestreaming on Facebook, YouTube, or Twitch, viewer comments are displayed within the AeroCaster LIVE app.
Capture Video from Five Sources
In addition to remote video capture from four mobile devices, you can access a fifth live video source using the camera on the iPad.
One-touch Changes with Scenes
Create up to 30 scene presets with text overlays, graphics (including transparent PNG files), adjustable picture-in-picture windows, or split-screen views.
Pro Video Effects Made Easy
Use cuts, cross-dissolves, and wipes for smooth, real-time transitions.
Access iCloud and iPad Media Content
Create titles and display video clips, photos, and graphics with data stored in iCloud or your iPad’s local media library.