Scalloped X-bracing, herringbone trim and antique white binding offers a bold, complex tone and timeless style. Sitka spruce and East Indian rosewood pair with a sleek modified low-oval neck for sound you won't want to put down and comfort that means you won't need to. Also available in Sunburst and Ambertone finish.
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE:000-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP:Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION:Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH:Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN:X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH:24.9"
- BRACE SHAPE:Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT:1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL:Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE:Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL:East Indian Rosewood
- NECK TAPER:High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL:East Indian Rosewood
- ELECTRONICS:LR Baggs Anthem