C. F. Martin DCX2E-02 Electric Acoustic Guitar - Macassarc木結他
品牌: C. F. MARTINPRODUCT CODE: M01-DCX2E02
This Dreadnought sized model features a cutaway body with a Sitka spruce top and high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides. New mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fingerboard lend a richness to the DC-X2E Macassar, making it as impressive to look at as it is to play. With a Performing Artist neck, fingerboard, and bridge of select hardwood, the sound transfer of this model has been greatly improved. It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere.
- BODY SIZE:D-14 Fret Cutaway
- FINISH TOP:Hand-Rubbed
- CONSTRUCTION:Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH:None
- BRACING PATTERN:X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH:25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE:Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT:1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL:Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE:Performing Artist
- BACK MATERIAL:HPL
- NECK TAPER:High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL:HPL
- ELECTRONICS OPTIONS:Fishman® MX