The breathing trainer SMILEplus is intended to improve the restricted breathing technique of the respiratory system. It is used to strengthen the breathing muscles and for deep breathing.
- inspiratory breathing trainer
- Volume display up to 5,000 ml
- Manual, volume-oriented breathing trainer
The breathing trainer SMILEplus has a 2-chamber system in compact design for determining the status of the inspiratory lung capacity and restoring it. The indicators show the air flow and the volume
Instructions for use:
- Attach the hose to the connector on the lower part of the device.
- Set the pointer on the right side of the device to the prescribed volume level. (You can also use the pointer after the exercise to see your maximum result for future training to mark.)
- Hold the device upright and exhale normally. Then close your lips tightly around the mouthpiece.
- Inhale slowly so that the plunger in the left ventricle lifts. As you inhale, the top of the yellow piston should rise between the blue arrows.
- Continue inhaling and try to raise the cylinder on the right to the prescribed volume level (the top of the cylinder indicates the inspiratory volume).
- Remove the mouthpiece and hold your breath for a few moments, then exhale normally. Let the cylinder sink back to the bottom of the chamber. Relax. After each deep breath, rest a moment and breathe normally. Then repeat the exercise as directed by your doctor or therapist.