The Miyazawa 958 Flute Series are handmade flute models available with 958 silver headjoint, body, and footjoint. Choice of silver plated nickel silver key mechanism.
Characterized by a centered, focused sound that is easy to control. The dark harmonics result in a dense penetration that is consistent throughout all registers. With an ample amount of resistance, this style provides a solid foundation for articulation.
- Handmade flute with 958 silver MX-1 headjoint, body and footjoint
- Silver plated nickel silver key mechanism
- Offset G key with split E mechanism
- Open holes with French style pointed tonearms
- Drawn toneholes
- Pinless Partial Brögger System