The Miyazawa 958 Flute Series are handmade flute models available with 958 silver headjoint, body, and footjoint. Choice of silver plated nickel silver key mechanism.
Open sound with a tonal complexity that allows for great freedom of expression. Full-bodied and responsive, while articulation is crisp and clean. Able to accommodate a high volume of air, this powerful style provides expansive projection with great stability.
- Handmade flute with 958 silver MX-2 headjoint, body and footjoint
- Silver plated nickel silver key mechanism
- Offset G key with split E mechanism
- Open holes with French style pointed tonearms
- Drawn toneholes
- Pinless Partial Brögger System