The TAMA Club-Jam brings throwback vibes and old-school cool to your stage or session. The 6-ply poplar/mersawa shells, which are both shallow and compact, are quick to speak, focused, lively, and easy gigging. Retro features include a kick-mounted cymbal boom, antique round badges, and curved bass drum spurs. The Club-Jam's finish is nicely offset by a pair of natural finished wood bass hoops.
Six plies of poplar and mersawa bring a warmth and liveliness to the Club-Jam's compact shells that may shock your senses. Shells are crowned with triple-flanged hoops for a classic, fat attack and antique round badges — a rarity from TAMA — for a hip throwback look. Whether you play swing or hip-hop, rock or funk, the Club-Jam is sure to scratch an itch you won't find in other kits. Available in Aqua Blue, Charcoal Mist & Galaxy Silver.
TAMA Club-Jam 4-piece Shell Pack Features:
- A throwback kit that travels easy
- Inspired by jazz kits of the past
- Shallow, compact sizes are quick and responsive
- 6-ply, 7mm poplar/mersawa shells speak with authority
- Natural finished wood bass hoops
- Kick-mounted cymbal boom
- Antique round badges
- Curved bass spurs
- Shell sizes (depth x diameter): 7" x 10" tom, 7" x 14" floor tom, 12" x 18" bass drum, 5" x 13" snare
Cymbals not included.