The 808 is an acoustic instrument ready to use with electronic sound. It produces a "Dry" or "Crispy" sound depending on the setting.
To drummers who like to hybridize drumset with electronic sound, maintaining the feeling, the dynamics and the warm of an acoustic instrument, they love the 808 Stack and love to take it into their set-up on big tours, because:
- It doesn't need cables or software for its amplification;
- It doesn't need a dedicated microphone
- it doesn't clutter up and it has a low weight.
It can also be used as an effect to enrich the sounds of your drum set or as second hihat for who has space problems or doesn't have an adequate cymbal stand.
The 808 Stack is entirely handmade:
- Solid wood base compatible with professional and semi professional M8 cymbal stand
- One b20 slab made of disused cymbals for cracks that we collect from our drummer friends.
- Two steel slab hand hammered;
- Two brass rattles.
Sizes: 150x50x80mm (+ - 5mm)
It's possible to act on the sound by adjusting the wing nuts placed on the lower base.