- Tom Lee Music Exclusive Cello Outfit Model !
PRIMA Cello installed with Wittner Fine-tune pegs, exclusive model ~
Cello is made of solid spruce to-, maple back . Outfit with bow and case.
The benefits of installing Germany Wittner Fine Tune Pegs are :
- Easy, precise & quick tuning - highly reduce wrist and arm strain
- German geared pegs made from composite and light alloy material
- No wear-and-tear on peg and pegholes from effects of climate and humidity change
- Suitable for beginners & students up to intermediate level
- Various sizes available
- Highly recommended by American Classical Violinist Elizabeth Pitcairn , the owner of the Red Mendelssohn Strad. of 1720, and inspired the Academy-winning film – The Red violin. Elizabeth was struggled with difficult pegs that slip or stick before her crucial performance that caused wrist and arm strain, and the problems was solved after her violin was installed with Wittner finetune pegs.
( Fine Tune Pegs also applied to Cello )