TAMA's Sound Lab Project Black Brass snare drum gives you the deep, loud, and wonderfully warm sound of brass for a great low price. Built for serious regular use, TAMA outfitted the Black Brass snare with relatively thick, 1.5mm brass shell and a 2.3mm flanged Steel Mighty Hoop. These give you a wide open sound that cuts clearly through even extremely dense mixes. What's more, TAMA gave the Black Brass snare a 42-strand carbon-steel Snappy Snare, providing you with the buzz and snarl that's perfect for aggressive rock.
- The perfect affordable snare drum for aggressive styles of rock and metal
- Part of TAMA's amazing Sound Lab Project
- 1.5mm, 6.5" x 14" brass shell gives you fat, powerful, and warm tone
- Black nickel plating with matching hardware provides a cool look that goes well with any kit
- Steel Mighty Hoop gives you years of dependable performance
- 42-strand carbon-steel Snappy Snares delivers an extra-powerful attack