Mark II, Inspired by You
Loaded with new productivity features inspired directly from user feedback, the VR-50HD MK II Multi-Format AV Mixer is the next evolution of Roland’s industry-leading, all-in-one AV switcher with USB 3.0 streaming. Easily operated by a single person, the VR-50HD MK II continues to deliver best-in-class connectivity and flexibility, allowing you to work a wide range of events with different I/O requirements.
- Aux output for dedicated record, streaming, or confidence monitor feeds
- Updated user interface for fast, trouble-free operation
- New high-quality audio preamps and converters for crystal-clear sound
- Direct control of select PTZ cameras from JVC and Panasonic over LAN*
- Automatic audio mixing, adaptive noise reduction (v2.0) and automatic video switching functions to support single operators
*Support for Sony, PTZOPtics, Avonic and VISCA compatible will be available in a future update.
All-in-one convenience and ultra-flexible connectivity.
The powerful VR-50HD MK II is a completely self-contained AV solution, consolidating video switching, digital audio mixing, multi-viewer touchscreen control, and USB AV streaming into a single unit that’s simple to run. And with the comprehensive rear patch panel, it’s quick and easy to make on-the-fly input assignments to cross-points on the switcher.
Separate feeds for separate needs.
Live streams, HD recording, and the presenter confidence monitor often have separate visual needs from the main program output. The VR-50HD MK II has you covered, allowing you to send any of the connected input devices to a dedicated Aux output without affecting the main PGM destination. Use the Aux assignment panel buttons to switch the source, or synchronize the Aux output with the PGM (mixer) output to act as a built-in distribution amp.
Redesigned interface for free-flowing operation.
The VR-50HD MK II not only does more, it’s also easier to operate via a redesigned user interface. Drilling down into menus while switching is a thing of the past, thanks to dedicated broadcast-style buttons for Aux, PinP, and Still sources. Select, Solo, and Mute buttons are included for all audio channels, speeding up the monitoring process. And with the large touchscreen multi-view monitor, you can view and assign inputs, display up to four still images, execute preview/program functions, and much more.
Pro sound made easy.
Great sound is always expected for events and live streams, but employing a dedicated audio engineer doesn’t always fit the budget. The VR-50HD MK II eliminates this problem, offering a number of automation functions that allow a single operator to switch video and mix pro-level audio at the same time. Use Auto Mixing to balance audio levels, Video Follows Audio to switch cameras based on sound input, and Anti-Feedback to automatically tame howling mic feedback. Adaptive noise reduction (v.20) helps with noise canceling and hum suppression. The VR-50HD MK II is also equipped with a variety of standard audio production inputs, including four XLR/TRS combo jacks with 48 V phantom power, four stereo pairs (two ¼-inch and two RCA), and embedded audio from 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI.
- All-in-one HD multi-format av mixer with built-in USB 3.0 for Web streaming and recording
- 12-input, 4-channel video mixer includes still-channel multi-format switcher
- Supports 3G/HD/SD SDI, HDMI, RGB/Component, and Composite video inputs up to 1080p (3G SDI)
- Embedding of audio with delay settings for seamless productions
- 12-channel digital audio mixer with XLR, TRS, and RCA jacks; audio from SDI and HDMI inputs
- 4-layer Compositing of PinP, PinP/KEY, and Still allow you to create stunning visual displays
- Built-in Preview Touch Monitor (7" graphic color LCD 800x480 dots)
- External Multi-View Output through HDMI accommodates additional monitoring
- HDCP support lets you input and switch HDCP-restricted commercial digital video
- USB3.0 Video/Audio Output for web streaming and recording up to 1080p (uncompressed)