The Series III baritone opens the way to an original repertoire and soloist destiny, following in the path of the bass clarinet.
- With unparalleled tuning balance, its tone colour is remarkably even, including in the extreme registers.
- The sound, rich in overtones and embracing a full range of tonalities, is accessible to all styles of music.
- The reduction in size of several soldered parts (ribs, bow guards…) and changes to the neck have been designed to optimize resonance: the instrument is immediately responsive to the musician’s slightest touch, without any loss of energy. It offers increased possibilities with great playing comfort.
- Compact keywork and a close grip enables enhanced dexterity and speed approaching that of the alto saxophone: playing through registers is made easy and further facilitated by natural handling.
- Finally, a lighter overall weight and the peg system attached to the bell frees the musician from handling constraints. With the new Series III, the baritone finally comes into its own genuine identity.
- Gold Lacquer Engraved finish (GG)
- Low A to high F# key
- Multidirectional brass thumb rest
- Leather key pads with metal booster
- Blue steel needle spring
- Waterkey on the upper bow
- With S80 C* E-flat Baritone to low A saxophone mouthpiece
- With E-flat Baritone to low A saxophone flight case