Adams Concert Series Marimbas feature the perfect combination of quality and affordability. Borrowing the same craftsmanship and production methods from the Artist series, graduated bars are available in Honduras Rosewood, Padouk, and synthetic Zelon. Available on the Voyager Frame and Endurance Field Frame, there is a Concert Series Marimba for the requirements of professionals, universities, schools, and outdoor ensembles.
- Honduras Rosewood, Padouk, or Zelon Synthetic Bars available in 4.3 Octaves
- Voyager and Field Frame options easily adjust to the player’s height
- Field Frames include an accessory bar for multi-percussion setups
- Vinyl wrapped rails and powder coated resonators for durability
- Resonators feature welded construction, and are suspended from the frame on rubber isolation mounts, eliminating the possibility of any mechanical noise or vibration
- Smooth rolling 125 mm lockable swivel casters effortlessly move the Voyager frame
- 200 mm lockable swivel casters navigate the Field Frame through tough terrain
- Soft Bag sets and flight cases are available for protection during transport
- Includes drop cover and 1 pair of MB1 mallets.
Adams Honduras Rosewood is the most resonant material for marimbas, and is specially sourced and handled to get the most out of every bar. Full fundamental, and clean projecting sustain is the hallmark of Adams Rosewood Marimbas for professional and every perforamance situation.
The Adams patented Voyager Frame System offers great durability and effortless adjustability to a wide range of playing heights. This feature is perfect for educational situations requiring use by many different size players. This same ultra smooth height adjustment system can also be found on the Endurance Field Frame.
MCHV43 Marimba specification
- Range: 4.3 oct. A2-C7
- Bars: Honduras Rosewood 67-40 mm
- Pitch A: 442 Hz.
- Frame: Voyager
- Length: 207 cm
- Low end: 90 cm
- High end: 62 cm
- Height adjustment: 93-113 cm