The CREATION NEW YORK trombone has been developed in collaboration with Weston Sprott of the New York Metropolitan Opera.
This trombone is an evolution of the LEGEND model with many different features, such as specific designed leadpipes, venturi and playing slide, different set-up for the assembling points, as well as an ergonomic handrest.
For the first time in Antoine Courtois’ history, this model is equipped with a specially designed bell with a cut screw ring flare, which enables this instrument to be transported in a deluxe flat case, hardly larger than a viola case, making it much more travel friendly.
The screw ring on the bell flare also brings a more compact, focused sound with a lot of projection, which Weston Sprott is particularly pleased with.
Creation 421 New York AC421BHA-1-0 Specifications:
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: Conical bore .5472" / 13,89 mm
- Bell: diameter 8.46" / 215 mm
- Hand-hammered one-piece yellow brass
- Slide: Brass outer slide with extrusion on the top
- Nickel-silver hard chrome-plated inner slide with brass bottom bow
- Two independent inline René Hagmann®free flow valves with progressive bore
- Ergonomic left-hand rest
- Finish: Clear lacquered
- Outfit: Case, mouthpiece, slide grease, cleaning cloth