The Only USB Microphone with Built-in Analog Compression
Make Recording Magic Happen with HypeMiC
Ever wonder how your favorite recordings seem to leap from the speaker, with vocals that magically float above even a dense background track? That’s compression. HypeMiC’s patented studio-quality analog compression that’s easy to use and brings the magic to your vocals, voice-overs, instruments, percussion, and podcasts – anything you record! With HypeMiC and your iPhone or computer, you can make amazing recordings on the go.
- The only USB microphone with a built-in analog compressor*
- PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality up to 24-bit/96kHz
- Premium cardioid condenser microphone capsule
- Headphone output with Blend feature offers zero latency recording
- Premium accessories kit includes tripod, pop filter and carrying case
- No configuration required, just plug in and record with any audio app
- Compatible with iOS, macOS and Windows 10
- Optimized for GarageBand, Logic, and Core Audio compatible apps on Mac
First Take - Recording Software
Make the most out of your HypeMiC and start recording today. First Take is a free recording application designed to help you avoid the technical complexities of a DAW and instead focus on being creative. Record up to 4 Apogee microphone with a single laptop.