BIG FAT SNARE DRUM (BFSD) - "Snare-Bourine" Drum Dampeners (Available in various sizes)B84-BFSD10SB
Recording engineers have been blending tambourine with snare backbeats for decades. The Snare-Bourine from Big Fat Snare Drum solves two classic studio problems: it deepens and deadens your snare for a better close-miked tone, and it ensures that jangly top end is spot-on with your every attack. This rubber/plastic damper from Big Fat Snare Drum results in a snare sound that's fatter and more cooperative with live mixes and studio productions. The four jingles are permanently mounted along the edge to ensure you don't strike them accidentally. Drummers have been impressed with the results in our own studios. A feature we particularly like is the thumb-sized cutout for quick removal with a hand or stick in the middle of a song. Available in various sizes.
- Re-creates the '70s snare drum sound: fat, dry, and smooth
- Mounted tambourine jingles re-create that famous studio sound, even onstage
- Great for classic rock and pop music
- More effective than wallets and weights alone
- Cleaner than tape and gel
- Installs and removes in seconds
- Rubber gasket lowers pitch for a heartier punch
- Plastic film eliminates unwanted overtones
- Thumb cutout for quick removal
- Made in the USA
- Available in 10", 13", 14" & 16"