Developed through industrial cooperation between our Research & Development arm and our Production facilities based in France and Germany, the E12 is derived from professional models and made in Buffet Crampon’s French workshops; the key assembly and quality control are carried out by our German teams in Markneukirchen.
Ease of play, reliability, and accurate tuning are the main characteristics of this new Buffet Crampon clarinet. The E12F: setting new standards for young musicians. It comes with a lightweight ergonomic backpack fitted with extra side pockets.
- Key: Bb
- Pitch: 442 Hz
- Body: .unstained African Blackwood, treated and lacquered for optimal protection
- Bore: concept developed with Buffet Crampon expertise
- Keys: 17
- Rings: 6
- Thumb rest: adjustable, enabling the use of a neck strap
- Keywork finish: silver plated
- Keywork and mechanic: forged, copper plated then silver plated as for Prestige
- Springs: blue steel for ease and accuracy of key movement
- Pads: leather
- Pillars: screwed