- Manufactured in the UK from all-natural ingredients, this bore oil is suitable for wooden clarinet, oboes, recorders, and bagpipes.
- Made from pure flower oils, including lavender grown in England. The hydrophilic properties of these oils allow the wood to breathe whilst moisturising the fibres.
- Inhibits cracking and warping.
- Improves the tone of the instrument over time.
- Fantastic alternative to the commonly used linseed oil, which forms a hard coating inside the bore of instruments, preventing them from reacting naturally to temperature and humidity changes.
- Packaged in fully biodegradable, compostable, and recyclable packaging.