KORG's clip-type tuners can be attached directly to your instrument for easy tuning. The new lineup now consists of the AW-LT100G specifically for guitar, and the AW-LT100B specifically for bass.
The AW-LT100G / B provide stunning battery life with approximately 100 hours of operation using a single AAA battery. The body's lightweight design features triangular shuttle switches that allow intuitive operation. In a first for KORG tuners, the lineup includes a dedicated model for guitar and a dedicated model for bass. Each uses a specific circuit that's been pared down to the essentials, delivering even faster meter response. In addition, the AW-LT100B features enhanced sensitivity for detecting the low-frequency range, perfectly covering your tuning needs even for basses that have a larger number of strings. KORG's rich lineup of tuners gives you choices that will satisfy every need, and has now been extended by two new models.
- Long battery life; a single AAA battery provides 100 hours of operation.
- Even more lightweight than ever.
- The AW-LT100G is a dedicated model for guitar, with increased meter speed.
- The AW-LT100B is a dedicated model for bass, with response extending to the ultra-low pitch range.
- Bright color LCD ensures excellent visibility.
- Switch between three types of meter display mode.
- Supports ultra-high-precision tuning with an accuracy of ±0.1 cent.
- Easy operation with left/right shuttle switches.
- A clip mechanism with high holding power and flexibility.
- Calibration, auto power-off, and memory backup functions.