The ideal introductory synthesizer, with a simple – yet powerful – polyphonic analog sound engine and loop sequencer
Volca Keys is a long-awaited synthesizer that adds a new chapter to the long and storied history of Korg's analog synthesizers. Volca keys is a 27-key analog lead synth that generates unbelievably powerful sound from its compact body. Starting with a filter section that uses the circuitry of the legendary miniKORG700S (1974), it delivers astonishing sound that takes full advantage of Korg's half-century of know-how in circuit design.
With a simple structure that includes delay effect and a sequencer, it's also an ideal choice as a first analog synth. It offers the richly expressive sounds that are distinctive of an analog synth, providing the enjoyment of simple yet deep sound-creation.
- The polyphonic synthesizer you've been waiting for
- Simple three-voice analog synthesizer
- Voicing function lets anyone create sounds easily
- Delay effect for even more sonic possibilities
- Simple loop sequencer
- Loop sequencer lets you record phases just as you play them
- Use the Motion Sequence function to meticulously craft your loops
- Use the Active Step function and Flux function to add dynamic change to your sequences
- Convenient functions for tremendous ease of use
- Self-tuning function overcomes pitch drift - the weak point of an analog synth
- SYNC jack and MIDI IN connector allow synchronized performances with multiple units or with your DAW
- Compact size, battery-powered operation, and built-in speaker for enjoyment anywhere