The Breath Builder is a breathing training device for optimizing breathing capacity, particularly suitable for wind musicians and singers.
- increases the breath capasity
- eliminates breaks between the sentences
- improves the tone sound
- inspiratory and expiratory breathing exercises
- musicians and singers benefit from the Breath Builder
Follow these simple instructions
- Hold Breath Builder fi rmly in the hand.
- Place lips fi rmly over inhale-exhale tube.
- Take deep breath, completly fi ll lungs, your stomach should expand.
- Blow hard into tube until ball inside cylinder rises to top.
- When ball is all the way up in the cylinder, immediately inhale hard enough to keep the ball at the top of cylinder
Increase level of difficulty
The resistance can be varied by closing up to two openings. Please remember that one hole in cylinder must always be open. The cylinder has a transparent wall accommodating in its interior a light-weight article such as a ball which can be raised by currents of air blown into the container. The air can discharge out of the container openings through.
The object of all of the intense inhaling and exhaling is to keep the ball at the top of the Breath Builder as long as you can. The Breath Builder is one of the newest innovations in breath control in the music fi eld. Instrumentalists and vocalists, by using the Breath Builder daily, have found how they can use their breath energy more effi ciently. Your tone will improve and most of all, those long phrases that were troubling you will no longer be a problem. You will feel gratifi cation and have more confi dence singing and playing.
Consider the Breath Builder as you would a prized musical instrument. Handle with care. Rinse it daily in lukewarm water mixed with a dash of mild liquid soap. After final cool pure water rinse, wipe off the exterior and to dry. Then put it away where it will be safe.
Straw Tube comes in two sizes
- Small (for more resistance): upper brass, wood winds (except flute)
- Large (for less resistance): for vocal, low brass and flute.