The C.E.O. Comfort Strap™ offers a sleek design while providing maximum comfort. The durable neoprene strap incorporates top grade leather and custom non-stretch cord to arrive at the ideal strap. The unique slide holds the desired length while offering easy, two-finger adjustment capabilities.
The versatile C.E.O. Comfort Strap™ has a choice of two connection options. Use the plastic-covered metal hook if you have an eyelet attachment on your instrument, or attach the unique polyurethane tab to your thumb rest. If the tab is difficult to attach to the thumb rest, simply soak the tab in warm water. This will soften it, enabling you to easily attach to the thumb rest. Once the tab cools it will be securely attached to your instrument. (Extra C.E.O. Thumb Rest Tabs are available separately.) The end result is comfort for your neck and shoulders while providing relief for the all-too-common thumb fatigue frequent amongst clarinet, English horn and oboe players. Treat yourself to the best—try the C.E.O. Comfort Strap™!
- Padded neck strap for clarinet, English horn and oboe
- Neoprene pad and innovative design offer comfort and mobility
- Streamlined design and fully adjustable
- Easy to attach with a plastic-covered metal hook or thumb rest tab
- Unique polyurethane thumb rest tab relieves pressure on your thumb and hand
- Very strong and durable
approx. 14"–17.5" (35,6cm–44,5cm)
approx. 15.5"–20.5" (39,4cm–52,1cm)
*Measured from the back of the neck to the bottom of the hook.