The robust and hassle-free beginner trombone. A fun and engaging trombone; the world’s best-selling!
Easy to play
The pBone is much lighter (around 4 kilos!) than traditional brass trombones. The light weight aids your child’s ability to develop good technique and posture and means their arms won’t get tired as quickly; they can enjoy playing for longer and progress faster!
The pBone is fantastic value for money, costing around a quarter of the price of beginner brass trombones. It comes with everything your child needs to play straight away: a smart carry bag which is perfect for rushing between lessons/school/band, two plastic mouthpieces (6.5AL and 11C, although it’s also compatible with any small shank trombone mouthpiece) and an array of supporting online learning resources should you need them.
Brass trombones are easily dented, damaged and high maintenance. Because our pBone is made from plastic it is extremely durable and strong, and can withstand the inevitable rough treatment it may receive wherever you take it! Low maintenance and robust the pBone is a worry free, dependable and fun trombone.
ABRSM Exam approved
If you want to assess your child’s progression through graded music exams, pBone is suitable for exams by The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music.
- Full ABS plastic tenor trombone pitched in Bb with 8 inch bell
- Designed in Britain by brass players by brass players
- Ergonomic designed with extremely lightweight – only 800g
- Small shank mouthpiece matches with standard medium bore trombones
- Available in black, blue, orange, purple, red, white and yellow
- Hygienic Bio-cote technology
- Able to be cleaned with warm soapy water, more cleaning instruction: CLICK HERE