Pearl's BC930 heavy-duty cymbal stand gives you the stability and positioning flexibility your really want from a stand. With a trio of substantial double-braced legs and dense piping, the BC-930 stays firmly in place, even when you wail on your cymbals. Die-cast pipe joint clamps down firmly, locking in your height adjustments, whereas the Uni-Lock Tilter provides you with an infinitely adjustable range of cymbal placement. What's more, the cymbal arm itself fits in the main pipe tube, so you can easily convert your Peal BC-930 into a straight cymbal stand.
- Super-strong and stable cymbal stand that lets you position cymbals freely
- Extremely heavy-duty construction holds up to a lifetime of hard use
- Uni-Lock Tilter provides you with an infinite range of cymbal positioning possibilities
- Die-cast pipe joints provide rock-solid vertical adjustments
- Thick, double-braced tripod-style legs ensure extreme stability
- Cymbal arm fits in main pipe tube for straight stand configuration