- Chromcor strings have a single filament steel core wound with chrome steel.
- Clear and very brilliant sound, warmer than Piranito
- Big tonal volume
- Suitable for all musicians, esp. for fiddler searching for clear and brilliant sound.
- Very easy response
- Chromcor strings are wound with chrome steel and are therefore long-lasting. Chrome steel cannot corrode and is not affected by hand perspiration.
- Suitable also for electric or electrically-amplified violins
- E-chrome steel; A-, D- and G- wound with chrome steel
- 4/4 (319020)
- 3/4 - 1/2 (319040)
- 1/4 - 1/8 (319060)