Designed for cane reed lovers, CLASSIC plays just tlike the best cane reeds. For advanced saxophonists, CLASSIC has adequate amount of resistance with full harmonics in all registers.
Legacy classic reed tip size
Thinner heart and vamp
- Warm and dark sound with strong core
- Unprecedented projection with center fovcs
- For solo performance and studio recording
- Fluent and beautiful low and high notes
The Next Generation Concert Reed
- Concert grade reed with immediate response and clarity
- Rich harmonics over full dynamic range
- Perfect and clear altissimo
Just Like a Cane Reed
Wets like cane
- The reed absorbs moisture. It plays without wetting but gets better after 30 seconds of wetting.
- The moisture will last more than 4~5 hours so that you don’t need to wet it again during a concert or a long practice.
Feels like cane
- You will not feel much of strange ‘plastic’.
Plays like cane
- The reed breaks in during the first 30 minutes like cane reeds. In this process, internal structure of the reed will realign to your mouthpiece and your embouchure. The break-in is only for the first time of use.
Sounds like cane
- ALTA AMBIPOLY reeds generates very similar harmonics and tones to concert grade cane reeds.
- ALTA AMBIPOLY reeds are made with precision chemical engineering which provides strong consistency among all reeds.
- It is very strong against climate variation.
- Like cane reeds, you can adjust ALTA AMBIPOLY reeds with a reed knife or sandpaper. It can be customized as you require.
The reed does not degrade over the course of use. It never generate any ‘micro crack’ and never fray.