ALTA BLUE BB CLARINET REED (2021 CUT)
Facing a diffiuclt time, Silverstein offers the most affoardard 2nd generation synthetic reeds for all clarinetists in needs. Specially made for social distancing and online classes.
- TIP: Legacy clarinet reed tip size
- VAMP: Thicker heart and vamp
- SOUND: Warm and round sound, Strong projection with evenly fuller harmonics in all registers
The Next Generation Concert Reed
- Concert grade reed with round and warm sound
- Rich harmonics over full dynamic range
- Perfect and clear articulations
Just Like a Cane Reed
Wets like cane
- The reed absorbs moisture. It plays without wetting but sounds much better after 30 seconds of wetting.
- The moisture will last more than 4~5 hours so that you don’t need to wet it again during a concert or a long practice.
Feels like cane
- You will not feel much of strange ‘plastic’.
Plays like cane
- The reed breaks in during the first 15 minutes like cane reeds. In this process, internal structure of the reed will realign to your mouthpiece and your embouchure. The break-in is only for the first time of use. If you change a mouthpiece, you need to do the “break-in” process again. We call the process “Pairing”.
Sounds like cane
- AMBIPOLY reeds generates very similar harmonics and tones to concert grade cane reeds.
Precisely Consistent and Reliable
- AMBIPOLY reeds are made with precision injection process which provides absolute consistency among all reeds.
- No pitch/ sound change under climate, moisture and altitude variation.
Hand adjustable for a Perfect Customization
- Like cane reeds, you can adjust AMBIPOLY reeds with a reed knife or sandpaper.
Made with Food grade Eco-friendly material
Extremely Long life (Lasts 10+ months with 2 hours/day use)
- The reed does not degrade over the course of use. It never generate any ‘micro crack’ and never fray.