The MANTRA mouthpiece has a huge core sound with amazing bite and edge. This is not an Otto Link copy. It is a beautiful blend of the fatness of an Otto Link and the Core Sound of a Berg. It is the true ‘Link on Steroids’ and is an incredibly fun mouthpiece to play. Its unique rollover baffle, square window, and ‘shark gill’ chamber along with Theo Wanne’s advanced manufacturing techniques make this a standout in the mouthpiece market. Like Theo Wanne’s other mouthpieces, the MANTRA uses his incredible advanced CAD manufacturing techniques.
The MANTRA combines both a shallow-step and roll-over baffle, and adds the Theo Wanne proprietary “shark-gill” chamber. These features give the MANTRA enough projection and edge to be suitable for Rock n’ Roll, and depth and warmth for more traditional playing.
Like all Theo Wanne™ products the MANTRA is made using state-of-the-art design and manufacturing technologies. You will receive the most consistent and highest quality mouthpiece available in history. The MANTRAs advanced design, high quality and fantastic price make it the best value mouthpiece in the market.t.
- Versatile, with a big core sound.
- Good for both Rock n’ Roll and traditional Jazz!
- Revolutionary Shark-Gill Chamber™ with a medium step AND roll-over baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
- Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case!
- Finish: The Metal MANTRA has a reticulated 24K gold plating (standard).
- Ligatures: Metal MANTRA includes our integrated two-point contact 24K gold Liberty Ligature and Alive Gold pressure plate.
- Cap: Reed Replacer Cap. The most secure cap in the world.
- Bite Pad: The user replaceable bite pads, allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads. Try varying hardness bite pads to personalize the feel.